Tuesday, August 25, 2009

the secret code of the prisoner

Sorry for the delay folks; I've been rooting around the secret layer of Villain X trying to find anyway I might attempt a rescue of the great Professor. Alas, the fortress seems impregnable. But do not lose heart, fellow adventurers, I have recorded this sound here:



You see, the footsteps - and the pauses in-between - is a code. But for what, I am not sure. I can make out part of it: "We are the shadows..." After that, friends, I know not what it suggests or says. If any of you brave adventurers can crack the code, please leave comment. This may be the very thing we need to free the brave Professor and save dear Balloo.

And for the extra-adventurer in all, another picture here that depicts the labyrinthine cave that hides the layer of Villain X somewhere in its midst.

No comments:

Post a Comment